What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Ladder Bug

Have you ever seen a ladder bug? I did in a dream last night. It reminded me of something that I might find in Australia or New Zealand, something related to the centipede. This creature was crawling up my bedroom wall and really looked like a little ladder. It was about 20 x 2 inches and a reddish brown color. I was kind of frightened of it, but I wasn't sure how to kill it because it didn't have any visible head and the body was so long! I'm not even sure its legs were visible. I think I decided to consult somebody else regarding its disposal.

And that was only ONE of the weird dreams I had last night. I even dreamed about being one of the soldiers sneaking through Hezekiah's Tunnel to seize Jerusalem. Only it appeared to be a little wider and was actually more like a sewer flowing out of the city. Maybe I shouldn't have eaten dinner so late last night.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Booker said...

Kristi, you really, really need to listen to anonymous. Just think, you could quit teaching and shop and get paid for it!

Yeah, chalk that up with those other dreams you had, eh? :)

Weird dreams are cool. I wish I remembered more of mine...

9:14 AM  
Blogger Laughter said...

Ew.

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristi,

Check out the Anti-Spam thing the The Queen of Carrots has on her BLOG today.

http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=5831804&postID=112617975627644937

You might ask her about how she got it!

OH, and about the Ladder Bug; They're harmless.

;-J

10:34 AM  
Blogger Booker said...

If you put up the "wident" option, you are giving in. Just like giving in to terrorists...

10:13 AM  
Blogger Booker said...

:)

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home