What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

For Purple Mountain Majesty



Yesterday I went hiking with my dad and some friends on Mt. Rainier. The weather wasn't great, but we still saw some breathtaking views. And my muscles are reminding me today of the arduous hike up! It was a fun day, though.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. RF said...

Wonderful views! Thanks for sharing.

5:26 PM  
Blogger ethan demme said...

cool pics, i'm jealous :-)

8:44 PM  
Blogger CKS said...

I still remember you making snide remarks about Mt. Monadnock and how it hardly qualified as a mountain... then puffing and sweating as you meekly labored toward the top. I think you didn't expect such a puny "hill" to be so much work. Haha, served you right.

I'm glad to see you're exploring grander mtns than Monadnock (if such mtns even exist). And nice pix.

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice photos! (But you don't have one of the best view that was up there!)

12:24 AM  
Blogger Avalanche Cowpoke said...

Looks to be a likely place fer me 'n Ol''Lanche to roam in...

6:33 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Speaking of snide remarks, Asaphat...

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home