What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Friday, August 17, 2007

Goings-On



I had a great birthday! I can't believe it's already been a whole week. There was actually sunshine both Friday and Saturday (woohoo!), I had a Starbucks latte, got a free movie rental because it was my birthday, and then had a tasty dinner with my parents. Then we enjoyed fresh blueberry pie and a movie. Saturday afternoon/evening was my luau party, which was a lot of fun. The weather was lovely -- not too cold, not too hot. 14 friends came over and we had yummy Polynesianish meal (sans pork), talked and laughed (of course), had coconut cake, and played mafia. Oh, and they gave me lots of neat presents, mostly of the fragrant variety. :-) I felt very blessed.

This week has been pretty busy. My schedule usually picks up getting into September, and now I have school added to the mix. Tomorrow I have a vocal audition and we're having company over later for dinner. Sunday evening is my last concert of the summer with Chris. I'm not sure when we'll schedule more. We're both getting busier. It's been a great summer activity.

1 Comments:

Blogger Booker said...

good luck with things getting busier...

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home