What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

World Tour Every Night!

Remember my story of going to Greece in a dream? Well, the next night I went to France, and last night I went to London! So is it some sort of sign that it's God's will for me to tour the world, or is it just a gift--see the world without leaving the comfort of my bed? Hmm, I wonder where I'll end up tonight!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm guessing Spain.

2:23 AM  
Blogger Booker said...

Mozambique is my guess...

5:34 AM  
Blogger drewey fern said...

That's so cool, Kristi! I hope it's a sign of actual world travel to come:) Glad you had such a good Thanksgiving, too.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Laughter said...

Bandar Seri Begawan.

I'm sure of it.

Actually, may I come with you?

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't keep us in suspense! Where'd you go?

12:05 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Actually, I haven't gone anywhere else yet! :-( Maybe I should study some travel books before going to sleep at night!

6:37 PM  
Blogger redsoxwinthisyear said...

So when will dashing young men start to enter your world tour dreams?

8:23 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Well, remember I did mention "meeting" some dashing Greek men, or are you referring to dashing young men traveling with me?? Sadly, I have yet to meet that dashing millionaire who will be taking me on REAL world tours!

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home