What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Please Pray

My friend Natalie's 12 day-old baby, Benjamin, is in the hospital ICU right now with pneumonia. This is their first baby. He went in on Wednesday night. I visited today and it was heartbreaking to see so many wires and tubes coming out of him like a computer. He's so tiny and precious. She and Brian learned today that he now has a staph (sp?) infection from all the pokes he's taken. That struck dread in my heart, but I know God can bring healing. Please pray for healing for Benjamin and peace and strength for Natalie and Brian and other family members.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are praying.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

can do.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Booker said...

On it...

5:22 PM  
Blogger Juliana said...

I saw Natalie, Brian & Benjamin last night (Monday). Benjamin is doing much better. There is even a chance he may be well and able to go home by Christmas! Please continue to pray.

Natalie & Brian are doing better too. They told me they really feel and appreciate all of the prayers.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Great news, Juliana! Praise the Lord!

11:49 AM  
Blogger pennyjean said...

Count me in, too!

1:26 PM  
Blogger Mrs. RF said...

Glad he is doing better- keep us posted!

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home